What goes well with smoked brisket?

Luna

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,🌟 I got some smoked brisket coming off the grill 🍖 and I'm puzzling over the sides. I usually lean towards coleslaw or beans, but I'm itching to mix things up. Has anyone tried any sides that complement the smoky flavor of brisket really well? 🥗🌽 I am open to suggestions and would love to hear about any pairing ideas.🍴✨

Smoked brisket with creamy mac and cheese is a match made in BBQ heaven! 🧀💯
Classic sides like cornbread or hush puppies are always a hit, though grilled veggies add a nice fresh twist. 🌽🥕
And don't forget a tangy vinegar-based slaw to cut through the richness of the brisket! Adds that perfect balance. 🥬

Oh, smoked brisket! 😍 It's a flavor bomb! For sides, I'm thinking creamy mac and cheese 🧀, tangy coleslaw 🥗, and maybe some buttery cornbread 🌽. Oh, and don't forget the BBQ sauce! 🍖 Can't wait to dig in! Thanks for the mouthwatering suggestion! 🤤

In my experience, classic barbecue sides like coleslaw, baked beans, and cornbread make fantastic companions to smoked brisket. They add a mix of textures and flavors that perfectly complement the smoky richness of the meat.

Back