What goes well with stuffed bell peppers?

EternalVoyager

Culinary Explorer
Hey friends! I'm planning to make stuffed bell peppers for dinner and trying to think of what could pair nicely with them. They're actually pretty good on their own, specially if you fill them with rice, meat, and all sorts of spices. But this time I'm leaning towards a light side. Would love to hear what you usually serve with yours or if you have any favorite combinations that complement the peppers well. Thanks much!

Hey friends! I'm planning to make stuffed bell peppers for dinner and trying to think of what could pair nicely with them. They're actually pretty good on their own, specially if you fill them with rice, meat, and all sorts of spices. But this time I'm leaning towards a light side. Would love to hear what you usually serve with yours or if you have any favorite combinations that complement the peppers well. Thanks much!
I usually go for a simple salad on the side, like a cucumber tomato mix with a light vinaigrette. Keeps it fresh and balances out the heaviness of the peppers... 🥗🌶️.

Back