What ingredients do you use to make homemade noodles?

Dawn

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm curious about making homemade noodles. 🍜✨ Could you share the key ingredients and any special tips for crafting delicious noodles from scratch? Let's noodle around with different recipes and techniques! 🍳🌾

Hey everyone! I'm curious about making homemade noodles. 🍜✨ Could you share the key ingredients and any special tips for crafting delicious noodles from scratch? Let's noodle around with different recipes and techniques! 🍳🌾
Basic homemade noodles typically require just flour, eggs, salt, and sometimes a touch of water or olive oil for a springy, delicious base! There are variations though, so explore and get creative!

Hey there! For homemade noodles, you'll need flour, eggs, water, and a pinch of salt. 🥚🍚 The secret to delicious noodles is kneading the dough well and letting it rest before rolling it out. Enjoy your noodle adventure! 🍜✨

Hey! 🍜 To make homemade noodles, you'll need flour, eggs, and a pinch of salt. You can tweak the recipe for extra chewy or thin noodles—thanks for the tips! 😄👩‍🍳

I think the classic combo is flour, eggs, and salt. You can also add some semolina for extra texture, though it’s not necessary. 🌾

Back