What is honey garlic chicken made of?

ade11e

Novice Foodie
Hey team, craving honey garlic chicken tonight and pondering what goes into this dish to make it so mouthwatering. I gather it needs chicken, honey, and garlic, but what about the specifics? Are there particular spices, herbs, or techniques that elevate it from good to great? Eager for your recipes or tips! (y):love:

Hey team, craving honey garlic chicken tonight and pondering what goes into this dish to make it so mouthwatering. I gather it needs chicken, honey, and garlic, but what about the specifics? Are there particular spices, herbs, or techniques that elevate it from good to great? Eager for your recipes or tips! (y):love:
Honey garlic chicken is typically made with chicken thighs or breasts, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and sometimes additional ingredients like ginger or vinegar for added flavor.

To prepare the incredible honey garlic chicken, mix together the chicken, sesame seeds, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and garlic. Marinate, coat, and cook for a tasty, crispy supper. Enjoy yourselves! 🍯🍗

Back