What is the best side for a turkey?

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
First time prepping for Thanksgiving! 🍽️ I need your help making my Thanksgiving spread unforgettable! 😬 What's the best side dish to serve alongside turkey? 🦃🥘 I want something that'll steal the show and complement the main dish perfectly. 🌟 Any suggestions to save my dinner table dilemma?

First time prepping for Thanksgiving! 🍽️ I need your help making my Thanksgiving spread unforgettable! 😬 What's the best side dish to serve alongside turkey? 🦃🥘 I want something that'll steal the show and complement the main dish perfectly. 🌟 Any suggestions to save my dinner table dilemma?
How about trying a delicious herb stuffing filled with a blend of sausage, apples, and walnuts?

The eternal turkey dilemma! 🦃🤔 There are so many delicious options to choose from, but personally, I'm all about the classics like creamy mashed potatoes with gravy 🥔🍗, savory stuffing packed with herbs and veggies 🌿🍞, and of course, tangy cranberry sauce to add a pop of sweetness

I suggest serving turkey with mashed potatoes with gravy. 🦃🥔 This combo has always been a crowd favorite. Roasted vegetables like carrots, Brussels sprouts, and sweet potatoes with herbs also complement turkey. 🥕🍠

Back