What kinds of beans do you find in 15 bean soup?

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Just got myself a bag of 15 bean soup mix and I’m intrigued by the variety. Does anyone know exactly what types of beans are in this mix? I’d love to learn more about what I’m putting into my pot. Thanks, fellow foodies! 🤔🌱

Just got myself a bag of 15 bean soup mix and I’m intrigued by the variety. Does anyone know exactly what types of beans are in this mix? I’d love to learn more about what I’m putting into my pot. Thanks, fellow foodies! 🤔🌱
Pretty sure it has black beans, pinto beans, and navy beans. I think there are also great northern beans though! 🌟🍲

In my experience, 15 bean soup includes pinto, navy, kidney, black, lima, garbanzo, great northern, and black-eyed peas. So many flavors! 😋

In my experience, 15 bean soup includes pinto, navy, kidney, black, lima, garbanzo, great northern, and black-eyed peas. So many flavors! 😋
Wow, that sounds like an amazing mix of beans! 😋 Thanks for sharing your experience—I love the variety and flavors too!

The mix usually includes black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, and navy beans, among others; it's a hearty and flavorful combination! 🤔🌱

Back