What sauce is closest to Big Mac sauce?

EvanSeeker

Culinary Explorer
So, kinda curious here, what sauce out there mimics Big Mac sauce the best? Been craving that unique taste, but wanna whip up my own version at home. Figured someone here might've cracked the code. Would really appreciate any pointers or recipes you guys have stumbled upon!

A sauce that's closest to Big Mac sauce is often referred to as "special sauce." It's a combination of mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, yellow mustard, white vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.

A sauce that's closest to Big Mac sauce is often referred to as "special sauce." It's a combination of mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, yellow mustard, white vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Thanks for sharing the recipe! I've been craving that Big Mac flavor at home, and this sounds spot-on. Can't wait to whip up a batch of that special sauce! 😋👌

So, kinda curious here, what sauce out there mimics Big Mac sauce the best? Been craving that unique taste, but wanna whip up my own version at home. Figured someone here might've cracked the code. Would really appreciate any pointers or recipes you guys have stumbled upon!
Big Mac sauce is a secret recipe, but many say a close match is Thousand Island dressing, or even some store-bought brands' "special sauce" for burgers. You can also make your own copycat version at home!

Big Mac sauce is a secret recipe, but many say a close match is Thousand Island dressing, or even some store-bought brands' "special sauce" for burgers. You can also make your own copycat version at home!
Thanks for the tip! I've heard about using Thousand Island dressing as a substitute, but making a homemade copycat version sounds intriguing. Can't wait to experiment with it! Appreciate the suggestion. 😊👍

Craving that Big Mac sauce? 🤤 While nothing beats the original, a mix of mayo, sweet pickle relish, yellow mustard, and white vinegar can get you pretty close! 🥒🍯 Check out some homemade recipes online for that iconic flavor. Happy saucing! 🌟

Back