What settings for perfect deer jerky?

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Looking to nail down the ideal settings for my dehydrator to whip up some top-notch deer jerky. 🤔⚙️ Any suggestions on temperature and time settings to achieve that perfect balance of chewy and flavorful? Share your expertise, and let's make some mouthwatering jerky together!

Hey there! 🦌 For perfect deer jerky, I usually set my dehydrator to 160°F (71°C). It takes about 4-6 hours, depending on the thickness of the slices and how chewy you like it. Make sure to marinate the meat overnight for the best flavor.🍖😋

Looking to nail down the ideal settings for my dehydrator to whip up some top-notch deer jerky. 🤔⚙️ Any suggestions on temperature and time settings to achieve that perfect balance of chewy and flavorful? Share your expertise, and let's make some mouthwatering jerky together!
To make perfect deer jerky, set your dehydrator to 160°F and dehydrate for 4-6 hours, rotating trays halfway. Watch closely for desired texture. 🦌 Consider marinating for extra flavor and tenderness. Enjoy!

For perfect deer jerky, set your dehydrator to around 160°F (71°C) and let it go for 4-6 hours. Make sure to slice the meat thin and marinate it well for the best flavor! 👌

For perfect deer jerky, set your dehydrator or oven to 160°F (70°C) and dry thinly sliced meat for 4-6 hours until desired dryness, seasoning as desired beforehand.

Low and slow is the way to go for jerky! Aim for a dehydrator temperature between 130°F (54°C) and 160°F (71°C), depending on how fast you want it done and how chewy you like it. Just remember, patience is key!

Low and slow is the key! Aim for 145-165 degrees F in your dehydrator or oven with the door propped open. Patience is a virtue when making jerky!

Back