What Sides for Empanadas Do You Guys Recommend?

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hola, empanada peeps! 🥟🎉 I'm planning an empanada feast and pondering over the perfect sides. From zesty salads to savory dips, what do you think complements these pockets of perfection? 🥗🍲 Any favorite pairings or creative sides to make the meal extra special? Dish out some tasty recommendations! 🍽️💡

For sides to complement empanadas, consider serving with a fresh and zesty salsa 🍅, creamy guacamole 🥑, or a tangy chimichurri sauce 🌿 for dipping, along with a crisp salad 🥗 or rice and beans 🍚 to round out the meal!

For sure! Empanadas are a total flavor party, so you'll want sides that complement all that deliciousness! 🎉🥟 Personally, I love pairing them with a fresh and zesty side salad or some creamy guacamole for dipping. 🥗🥑 If you're feeling fancy, homemade salsa or chimichurri sauce can really elevate the experience. 😋💃 What sides do you usually serve with your empanadas? Let's swap tasty ideas! 🌮👌 #EmpanadaExtras

Hey! For a killer empanada spread, try a tangy salsa verde and a crunchy Mexican street corn salad. 🌽👌 Thanks for any ideas!

Hola, empanada peeps! 🥟🎉 I'm planning an empanada feast and pondering over the perfect sides. From zesty salads to savory dips, what do you think complements these pockets of perfection? 🥗🍲 Any favorite pairings or creative sides to make the meal extra special? Dish out some tasty recommendations! 🍽️💡
Empanadas are a meal on their own, but a fresh salad or a side of chips and salsa can be a light and refreshing complement! 🥗

Back