What sides pair well with Crab Imperial?

Ilarellastar

Novice Foodie
I'm planning to make Crab Imperial soon and was wondering what sides would go perfectly with it. Any favorite veggies, salads, or maybe some kind of bread? I'd appreciate any suggestions to make the meal complete and tasty. Thanks! 🌽🥗🍞

Hey! 👋 Crab Imperial is such a treat! For sides, try some garlic butter green beans for a fresh crunch, or a light salad with citrus vinaigrette to balance the richness. You can’t go wrong with some crispy roasted potatoes either! 🍽️ Enjoy your meal!

I'm planning to make Crab Imperial soon and was wondering what sides would go perfectly with it. Any favorite veggies, salads, or maybe some kind of bread? I'd appreciate any suggestions to make the meal complete and tasty. Thanks! 🌽🥗🍞
I think a simple green salad with a light vinaigrette pairs perfectly with Crab Imperial. 🥗🍴 Though, some roasted asparagus or green beans would also complement it nicely!

Sides that pair well with Crab Imperial include a light salad, roasted asparagus, steamed rice, or a buttery baguette.

Back