🤔💭 What to do if my naan dough is too dry? 🫓

dttodot

Novice Foodie
Hi there!!! I ran into a snag while baking my naan bread. 🍞 The dough turned out to be so dry. 🤔 I'm afraid it won't end up better. I wonder if I had miscalculated the water ratio. Any tips or suggestions will be appreciated. 🙏

I think adding a bit of warm water or yogurt to the dough can help moisten it up. Though, do it gradually to avoid over-hydrating the dough. Happy cooking! 🍞💦😊

I think adding a bit of warm water or yogurt to the dough can help moisten it up. Though, do it gradually to avoid over-hydrating the dough. Happy cooking! 🍞💦😊
Hey there! Absolutely agree with you! Adding a touch of warm water or yogurt can totally do the trick to rescue your dry naan dough. Just take it slow and steady, so you don't end up with dough that's too wet. Happy cooking and enjoy your delicious naan! 🥳👩‍🍳

No worries, we've got you covered! 😊💪 If your naan dough is feeling a bit too dry, try adding a splash of warm water or yogurt to moisten it up. Start with a small amount, mix it in gradually, and keep kneading until you reach the desired consistency. It's all about finding that perfect balance! 💦🍞 Don't hesitate to experiment a bit until you get it just right. Happy baking!

If your naan dough is too dry, try adding a little more warm water, a tablespoon at a time, until the dough reaches the desired consistency. Then knead it again until smooth and elastic.😉

Back