What tools do I need for perfect old fashioned salmon patties?

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
What tools are essential for making perfect old fashioned salmon patties? 🌟🍽️ I'm gearing up to cook these classics and want to ensure I have everything I need. Share your must-have tools or any handy tricks for crafting the best patties! Let's cook up something delicious together!

For perfect old-fashioned salmon patties, you’ll need a good mixing bowl, a sturdy spatula, and a non-stick skillet or cast iron pan for even cooking. A fine mesh strainer helps drain the salmon well, and a fish spatula works great for flipping!

You'll definitely need a good mixing bowl, a fork for flaking the salmon, and a non-stick skillet for frying up those patties to golden perfection! 🐟🍳 A spatula is key for flipping without breaking them apart. If you're adding breadcrumbs, a small plate for dredging helps too. Can't wait to see your tasty creation! 😋✨

For perfect old fashioned salmon patties, you'll need a mixing bowl, a fork or potato masher, a skillet, and a spatula. 🐟🍳

What tools are essential for making perfect old fashioned salmon patties? 🌟🍽️ I'm gearing up to cook these classics and want to ensure I have everything I need. Share your must-have tools or any handy tricks for crafting the best patties! Let's cook up something delicious together!
Hey! For those bomb salmon patties, you gotta have a good mixing bowl, a sturdy spatula, and a non-stick skillet—trust me, they make a big difference! 😋 Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

Back