What toppings do you love on a salmon burger?

I love adding avocado slices, a tangy lemon dill sauce, and a few crispy onions to my salmon burger! It’s a perfect combo of creamy, zesty, and crunchy. You could also throw on some fresh greens and tomato for an extra boost! 🌟

That combo sounds bomb! πŸ˜‹ I’m totally down for adding those crispy onions and zesty sauceβ€”thanks for the great idea! πŸ™Œ

I love topping my salmon burgers with fresh cucumber slices, tomato slices, and sriracha sauce. πŸ₯’πŸ… The combination is so perfect that I can't get enough of it. 😍

I'm eager to explore new and exciting toppings for my salmon burgers. What unique or favorite toppings do you all recommend? I’m ready to experiment with your suggestions and elevate my burger game! πŸ₯‘πŸ…
I’ve gotta say, adding a little avocado, some tangy slaw, and a drizzle of spicy mayo is a total game-changer on my salmon burgers! Thanks for sharing your suggestions! πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯

I love topping my salmon burgers with fresh cucumber slices, tomato slices, and sriracha sauce. πŸ₯’πŸ… The combination is so perfect that I can't get enough of it. 😍
That combo sounds seriously bomb! Thanks for the shoutout on the recipeβ€”glad you’re loving it! πŸ˜‹

I’ve gotta say, adding a little avocado, some tangy slaw, and a drizzle of spicy mayo is a total game-changer on my salmon burgers! Thanks for sharing your suggestions! πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯

Absolutely stoked you loved the additions! Those flavors really take salmon burgers to the next level. Thanks for trying out the recipe! πŸ˜‹

Back