What's a fun fact about pastrami?

Jamal_

Tasty Apprentice
Hi there! I've been hearing a lot about pastrami lately, and I'm super curious! 🤔 What's a fun fact about pastrami? 🥪 Whether it's a quirky history tidbit or a surprising trivia, I'm all ears! Let's spice up our sandwich knowledge together! 🎉

Hi there! I've been hearing a lot about pastrami lately, and I'm super curious! 🤔 What's a fun fact about pastrami? 🥪 Whether it's a quirky history tidbit or a surprising trivia, I'm all ears! Let's spice up our sandwich knowledge together! 🎉
Pastrami fact for ya! It all started with trying to preserve meat! Back in the day, folks in Romania where pastrami is thought to have originated would coat meat in spices and seasonings to keep it from spoiling before refrigerators. Delicious way to be resourceful, right? Now we get to enjoy pastrami on sandwiches, Reuben or otherwise!

Hey Jamal! Here's a cool tidbit: did you know pastrami was originally made to preserve meat for long journeys? Now it just makes our taste buds happy!

Did you know pastrami was originally a way to preserve meat before refrigeration? 🥩✨ It’s smoked, spiced, and absolutely delicious! 😋🥪

Back