What’s actually in Oreo cheesecake? Any ideas?

SyaoRan

Novice Foodie
I'm on a quest to recreate the delicious Oreo cheesecake at home and was wondering what exactly goes into it. 🍰 Does anyone have a reliable recipe or can share the typical ingredients? I’m all ears for your baking secrets! 🍪🧀

The basics usually include cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and of course, lots of crushed Oreos for that signature flavor. For the crust, you can use crushed Oreos mixed with melted butter. Some recipes even call for adding a bit of sour cream or heavy cream to the filling for extra creaminess. 🙂👌😉✨

I'm on a quest to recreate the delicious Oreo cheesecake at home and was wondering what exactly goes into it. 🍰 Does anyone have a reliable recipe or can share the typical ingredients? I’m all ears for your baking secrets! 🍪🧀
To make a delicious Oreo cheesecake at home, you’ll need cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and of course, lots of Oreos! 🍪🧀 The crust is usually made with crushed Oreos and butter, while the filling is a mix of cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and chopped Oreos. You can also top it with whipped cream and more Oreos for extra yumminess. 🍰 Happy baking!

Back