What's in a crumble topping?

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
I'm curious about what goes into making a perfect crumble topping. I've seen so many recipes, but they all seem a bit different. What's the basic ingredient list? I'm trying to get that perfect texture for my next dessert. Any tips would be amazing! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅง

A perfect crumble topping usually has flour, sugar, and butter! ๐Ÿงˆ๐Ÿ You can add oats or nuts for extra texture. Just mix everything until it's crumbly, then sprinkle over your fruit. Bake until golden and enjoy! ๐Ÿฅงโœจ

I'm curious about what goes into making a perfect crumble topping. I've seen so many recipes, but they all seem a bit different. What's the basic ingredient list? I'm trying to get that perfect texture for my next dessert. Any tips would be amazing! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅง
Crumble topping is usually a mix of flour, sugar, and butter or margarine, sometimes with added nuts or oats for extra texture.

A crumble topping typically consists of butter, flour, and sugar, mixed together until it forms a crumbly texture, sometimes with added ingredients like oats or nuts for extra crunch. ๐Ÿฅงโœจ

Back