What's in a mango margarita?

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
I've been craving a mango margarita but I'm not sure what all goes into making one. 🍹 Does anyone have a good recipe or tips for the perfect blend? I'd love to know what ingredients are essential for a delicious mango margarita!

A mango margarita usually has fresh mango, tequila, lime juice, and a touch of triple sec. Blend it all with ice, and you’ve got a tropical paradise in a glass! 🍹✨

Hey there! For a killer mango margarita, you'll need tequila, fresh mango puree, lime juice, triple sec, and a touch of simple syrup for sweetness. Blend it up with ice till it's slushy, and you've got yourself a tropical fiesta in a glass! Thanks a bunch for the suggestion, can't wait to whip this up! 🥭🍹

I've been craving a mango margarita but I'm not sure what all goes into making one.
64×64 png
2.8 kB

🍹 Does anyone have a good recipe or tips for the perfect blend? I'd love to know what ingredients are essential for a delicious mango margarita!
Mango margaritas are sunshine in a glass! They've got fresh or frozen mango, tequila, lime juice, and usually a touch of orange liqueur for a sweet and tangy party. Some folks even like a spicy kick with a dash of hot sauce!

Back