What’s in Green Goddess dressing? Anyone know the ingredients?

bbcarmela

Culinary Explorer
I’m excited to try making my own Green Goddess dressing and would love to gather some tips on what ingredients are essential. 📝 Does anyone have a trusted recipe or a list of must-have ingredients? I’m aiming to replicate that creamy texture and vibrant flavor at home. 🥄 Any suggestions or favorite recipes would be fantastic!

Hey! Green Goddess dressing is super tasty! It usually has mayo, sour cream, garlic, anchovies, tarragon, chives, lemon juice, and lots of fresh herbs like parsley and basil. So fresh and delicious! 😋

For a classic Green Goddess dressing, you'll definitely want to include fresh herbs like parsley, chives, and tarragon, along with some garlic, lemon juice, and anchovies for that signature flavor. 🥗 Don't forget the creamy base of mayo and sour cream or yogurt! 🥄 Enjoy making it! 🌿💚

Green Goddess dressing typically contains mayonnaise, sour cream or Greek yogurt, anchovy paste or anchovies, fresh herbs such as parsley, chives, and tarragon, garlic, lemon juice or vinegar, and sometimes avocado for creaminess and green color 🌿🥑.

Back