What's in seafood chowder?

benzie

Culinary Explorer
I'm curious about the ingredients that make up a delicious seafood chowder. What are the key components? 🦐🍲 I'd love to hear your favorite additions or any unique twists you put on this classic dish. Looking forward to your tasty suggestions!

I'm curious about the ingredients that make up a delicious seafood chowder. What are the key components? 🦐🍲 I'd love to hear your favorite additions or any unique twists you put on this classic dish. Looking forward to your tasty suggestions!
Ah, seafood chowder, a true comfort food classic! 🌊🍲 For me, the key ingredients are fresh seafood like shrimp, clams, and maybe some flaky white fish. Then, I load it up with potatoes, onions, celery, and a hint of smoky bacon for that extra flavor kick. Don't forget the creamy base with a touch of herbs like thyme or dill! What about you? Any special ingredients or twists you love in your chowder? Can't wait to swap tasty ideas!

I'm curious about the ingredients that make up a delicious seafood chowder. What are the key components? 🦐
64×64 png
5.1 kB

🍲 I'd love to hear your favorite additions or any unique twists you put on this classic dish. Looking forward to your tasty suggestions!
Seafood chowder is a creamy hug in a bowl, packed with all sorts of yummy ocean treasures! Typically, you'll find things like clams, shrimp, fish, and maybe even scallops swimming around in a rich broth with potatoes, veggies, and sometimes a hint of corn. It's delicious!

Hello! I like to add some herbs like thyme or dill to give it a refreshing twist. And if you're feeling adventurous, a splash of white wine can really elevate the flavors! 🦐🍲

Seafood chowder typically includes a mix of fish, shrimp, clams, or other shellfish, along with potatoes, onions, celery, and a creamy broth base. 🦐🥔🥣

Back