What’s in sesame chicken?

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
I'm curious about what goes into making sesame chicken. I know it's a popular dish, but I'd love to know more about the ingredients and flavors that make it so delicious. Anyone here have a good recipe or insight into what makes this dish so tasty? 🍗🍯

I'm curious about what goes into making sesame chicken. I know it's a popular dish, but I'd love to know more about the ingredients and flavors that make it so delicious. Anyone here have a good recipe or insight into what makes this dish so tasty? 🍗🍯
Sesame chicken is a sweet and savory stir-fry classic! It usually features bite-sized chicken pieces coated in a batter, fried, and then tossed in a sauce made with soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, vinegar, and of course, sesame seeds.

Sesame chicken usually has crispy chicken tossed in a sweet and savory sauce made with soy sauce, honey, garlic, and sesame oil! 🍗🍯🥢

Sesame chicken typically includes chicken breast, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, honey or sugar, vinegar, and sesame seeds, often served with a garnish of green onions.

Back