What's the best dough for making empanadas?

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
I've tried a few different dough recipes for empanadas, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect one. What dough do you use that makes your empanadas amazing? Any secret ingredients or tips you'd like to share? 🥟✨

Hey there! I totally feel you—finding the perfect empanada dough can be tricky! 🥟 For me, a mix of flour, butter, and a splash of vinegar works wonders. I also chill the dough before rolling it out. Appreciate any tips you’ve got too! 🙌

Hey! For the perfect empanada dough, try using a mix of flour, butter, and a touch of vinegar—makes it super flaky and tender! 🥟✨ Also, appreciate the suggestion and can't wait to try more ideas! 👍

I've tried a few different dough recipes for empanadas, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect one. What dough do you use that makes your empanadas amazing? Any secret ingredients or tips you'd like to share? 🥟✨
There are a few great options for empanada dough, but a classic all-purpose flour dough with butter or lard for flakiness is a winner! You can also find recipes using hot water or milk for a slightly different texture. Experiment and see what you like!

Back