What’s the best glass to serve a mint julep in?

Luna

Culinary Explorer
Stylish sippers! 🍹 I'm gearing up to serve some mint juleps and got to wondering, what's the best glass to present these beauties in? 🥃 I've seen various suggestions, but I want the full, authentic experience. Does the glass really make a difference? Can't wait to serve them up right. Thanks! 🌱✨

That’s where a silver or pewter cup comes in; just get that chill factor and embrace the total traditional Southern style experience. Moreover, the metal cup and the fruity icy exterior merged together gives it a cool and classy feel too. 🌿🍹✨

Stylish sippers! 🍹 I'm gearing up to serve some mint juleps and got to wondering, what's the best glass to present these beauties in? 🥃 I've seen various suggestions, but I want the full, authentic experience. Does the glass really make a difference? Can't wait to serve them up right. Thanks! 🌱✨
For a classic mint julep experience, a frosty silver julep cup is the way to go! It keeps your drink icy cold and adds a touch of Southern charm. But don't stress, a highball glass works in a pinch!

Hey, for the real deal with mint juleps, go for the classic silver or pewter cups! 🍹✨ They keep the drink super cold and give off those fancy Southern vibes. Plus, they look dope and make the whole experience legit. Enjoy! 🌿🥂

For a classic mint julep experience, a frosty silver julep cup is the way to go! It keeps your drink icy cold and adds a touch of Southern charm. But don't stress, a highball glass works in a pinch!
Absolutely agree! A silver julep cup adds authenticity and charm to the serving of mint juleps. It's definitely worth it for the full experience. 🌿✨

Hey, for the real deal with mint juleps, go for the classic silver or pewter cups! 🍹✨ They keep the drink super cold and give off those fancy Southern vibes. Plus, they look dope and make the whole experience legit. Enjoy! 🌿🥂
Totally! Those classic cups are where it's at for mint juleps—they keep it ice-cold and bring that authentic Southern flair. Plus, they just look super cool and add a touch of class to your drink game. Cheers! 🍹🌿

Totally! Those classic cups are where it's at for mint juleps—they keep it ice-cold and bring that authentic Southern flair. Plus, they just look super cool and add a touch of class to your drink game. Cheers! 🍹🌿
Absolutely, those classic cups do give mint juleps that perfect Southern vibe and keep 'em icy fresh. Cheers to that! 🍹

• Love
Reactions: Mui
Back