What's the best side dish to pair with coq au vin?

wolfgang

Culinary Explorer
I’m planning to make coq au vin soon and am on the hunt for the perfect side dishes. What are your favorite accompaniments that really complement the rich, wine-infused flavors of this classic French stew? I'm looking for suggestions that will wow my family! 🥘🥗

That sounds delicious! I love serving coq au vin with creamy mashed potatoes and a side of green beans almondine. The potatoes soak up the sauce perfectly, and the green beans add a nice crunch. Hope your family enjoys it!😋

I’m planning to make coq au vin soon and am on the hunt for the perfect side dishes. What are your favorite accompaniments that really complement the rich, wine-infused flavors of this classic French stew? I'm looking for suggestions that will wow my family! 🥘🥗
Coq au vin begs for classic French pairings! Mashed potatoes, garlic bread, or even buttered egg noodles soak up that delicious wine sauce beautifully. For a lighter option, try roasted vegetables or a simple green salad.

For a perfect pairing with coq au vin, you can't go wrong with creamy mashed potatoes. 🍗🥔 They soak up the sauce beautifully!

Back