What's the best side dish to pair with roast duck?

culinary_connoisseur

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm thinking about what to serve with roast duck for dinner tonight. Any favorite side dishes that you all recommend? Looking for something that pairs perfectly! 😊🍴

Hey everyone! I'm thinking about what to serve with roast duck for dinner tonight. Any favorite side dishes that you all recommend? Looking for something that pairs perfectly! 😊🍴
Hey there! Roast duck sounds amazing! I'd totally go with some garlic mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus - they're bomb with duck 🥔🦆🌿 Thanks for the suggestion!

Roast duck pairs beautifully with a variety of sides! I'd recommend something like roasted vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts or carrots, which complement the rich flavors of the duck. You could also go with a classic like wild rice pilaf or even a fresh green salad with a tangy vinaigrette. Get creative and enjoy your delicious meal!

Roast duck craves some contrasting flavors! Crispy roast potatoes or creamy mashed potatoes are classic choices, but don't be afraid to try something new like a bright and tangy cranberry sauce or a refreshing salad for a lighter option.

Back