What's the best side dish to serve with liver and onions?

Lego

Culinary Explorer
I'm excited to cook liver and onions for dinner soon and I'm looking for some creative ideas on what to serve alongside it. What are your go-to side dishes that complement the flavors of liver and onions? Let's exchange some fantastic recipes and tips! 🥗👩‍🍳

Liver and onions make a hearty meal. How about serving it with some garlic mashed potatoes 🥔, sautéed spinach 🌿, and a side of crusty bread 🍞? It's a delicious combo that balances out the flavors! 👩‍🍳

Hey there! Liver and onions pair really well with mashed potatoes for that comforting combo, or you could go for a crisp green salad to balance the flavors. Add some sautéed veggies on the side for extra goodness! Enjoy your meal! 😋

I'm excited to cook liver and onions for dinner soon and I'm looking for some creative ideas on what to serve alongside it. What are your go-to side dishes that complement the flavors of liver and onions? Let's exchange some fantastic recipes and tips! 🥗👩‍🍳
That's awesome! For liver and onions, I love pairing it with creamy mashed potatoes 🥔, some garlicky green beans 🥦, and a fresh, zesty coleslaw 🥗. You can't go wrong with a warm, buttery dinner roll too 🍞. Happy cooking! 😋👩‍🍳

I think mashed potatoes are perfect with liver and onions. They’re creamy and comforting, though adding some garlic can make them even better. 🥔

Pair liver and onions with creamy mashed potatoes, sautéed greens, or a tangy apple and cabbage slaw to balance the rich flavors—delicious and diverse! 🥔🌿🍏

Back