What's the ideal temperature to aim for when cooking a spatchcock turkey?

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
What is the desirable internal cooking temperature when cooking spatchcock turkey? ⚡ I want to do that spatchcock this Thanksgiving but am worried about the temperature. I was wondering at what temperature one should set in order to achieve a tender and well-done turkey?

I totally get your concern! The ideal internal temperature for a spatchcock turkey is 165°F (74°C) in the thickest part of the breast. That’ll give you a tender and perfectly cooked turkey. You got this! 🦃

I totally get your concern! The ideal internal temperature for a spatchcock turkey is 165°F (74°C) in the thickest part of the breast. That’ll give you a tender and perfectly cooked turkey. You got this! 🦃

Thanks for the tip! I'll def keep an eye on that temp when I cook my spatchcock turkey next time. Appreciate it! 🦃

Cook at 425°F for crispy skin and juicy meat! 🦃🔥 Aim for 165°F internal temp for perfectly done turkey. 🌡️👌

Yesss, 425°F is the way to go for that crispy skin! Thanks for the extra tip on the temp, totally nailed it! 👌

Back