What's the nutritional info on lactation cookies?

Mhal_Lee

Novice Foodie
I've been eyeing those lactation cookies at the store, but I'm curious about their nutritional content. 🤔 Do you happen to know what's packed into those tasty treats? I want to make sure they're as nourishing as they are delicious! 😁

Those cookies are packed with good stuff like oats, flaxseed, and brewer’s yeast—so they’re pretty nourishing! 👍 I made the recipe, so you're gonna love how they taste while they help too. 😋

Lactation cookies typically contain oats, flaxseed, and brewer’s yeast, which are rich in nutrients like fiber, protein, and iron. A standard serving (1-2 cookies) might have around 150-200 calories, with carbs, healthy fats, and some protein. Exact nutrition varies based on ingredients and portion size! 🍪✨

Lactation cookies are packed with nutrients to support nursing moms! 🍪💪 Typically, they include ingredients like oats, flaxseeds, and brewers yeast, which are great for boosting milk supply. They’re high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats. Just watch the sugar content and enjoy these tasty, nourishing treats!

Back