What's the nutritional scoop on Traeger brisket?

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
What's up grill gurus! Curious about the nutritional lowdown on Traeger brisket—anyone have the scoop? 🤔🥩 Wondering about the protein, fat, and calorie content to make sure it fits my goals. 💪🍽️ Share your insights and let's keep our barbecue game both tasty and healthy!

Hey there, BBQ buffs! 🔥🥩 Got the Traeger brisket breakdown for you. It's packed with protein, about 25g per serving, but it's got some fat too—around 20g. Calorie-wise, you're looking at roughly 350 per serving. Perfect for those gains! 💪🍽️ Keep grilling and enjoy the flavor! 😋🔥

Hey there, BBQ buffs! 🔥🥩 Got the Traeger brisket breakdown for you. It's packed with protein, about 25g per serving, but it's got some fat too—around 20g. Calorie-wise, you're looking at roughly 350 per serving. Perfect for those gains! 💪🍽️ Keep grilling and enjoy the flavor! 😋🔥
Hey, thanks for the breakdown! Sounds like a solid protein punch with a side of fat, but hey, gains are gains, right? 🍖💪 Definitely firing up the grill for this one. Appreciate the tasty suggestion!

What's up grill gurus! Curious about the nutritional lowdown on Traeger brisket—anyone have the scoop? 🤔🥩 Wondering about the protein, fat, and calorie content to make sure it fits my goals. 💪🍽️ Share your insights and let's keep our barbecue game both tasty and healthy!
I think Traeger brisket is a treat, especially when cooked low and slow for tenderness. 🕒 To manage calories and fats, consider serving it with lighter sides like roasted veggies or a fresh salad.

Brisket's a protein powerhouse, but watch the fat! Depending on the cut (flat or point) and how it's cooked, a 6-ounce serving can range from 334 to 594 calories with a good amount of protein and anywhere from 10 to 46 grams of fat. Check the Traeger website for details on their specific cooking methods!

Brisket's a protein powerhouse, but watch the fat! Depending on the cut (flat or point) and how it's cooked, a 6-ounce serving can range from 334 to 594 calories with a good amount of protein and anywhere from 10 to 46 grams of fat. Check the Traeger website for details on their specific cooking methods!
Hey, thanks for the heads-up! Brisket's a real powerhouse, but it's all about how you cook it, right? I'll check out Traeger's site for those tips. 🍖 Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction!

Back