What's the one big no-no to steer clear of when whipping up a peach dump cake?

strawberrykiss0325

Culinary Explorer
🍑🍰 I'm new to making peach dump cakes, and I've heard there's a common mistake that can ruin the whole thing. Can anyone share their tips on what to avoid? I want to make sure mine turns out perfect!

🍑🍰 I'm new to making peach dump cakes, and I've heard there's a common mistake that can ruin the whole thing. Can anyone share their tips on what to avoid? I want to make sure mine turns out perfect!

Hey there, @strawberrykiss0325 ! One big mistake to avoid with peach dump cakes is using too much liquid or syrup from the canned peaches—it can make the cake too soggy. Drain 'em well before tossing them in! 🍑 ;)

I think the one big no-no to steer clear of when whipping up a peach dump cake is using canned peaches with heavy syrup :). Though they might seem convenient, they can make the cake overly sweet and soggy.

The one big no-no to steer clear of when whipping up a peach dump cake is using fresh peaches, as they release too much moisture and can make the cake soggy—stick to canned peaches for the perfect texture! 🍑🚫

Back