What's the scoop on pecan sandies nutrition?

benzie

Culinary Explorer
I've been indulging in some pecan sandies lately, and I'm curious about their nutritional profile. 🍪 Can anyone fill me in on the scoop? 💡I'm especially interested in calories, sugar content, and any other nutrients they pack. 🤔 Let's snack smarter together!

I've been indulging in some pecan sandies lately, and I'm curious about their nutritional profile. 🍪 Can anyone fill me in on the scoop? 💡I'm especially interested in calories, sugar content, and any other nutrients they pack. 🤔 Let's snack smarter together!
Pecan sandies are delicious but pack a punch in terms of calories and fat. 🍪 They typically have around 160-200 calories and 9-12 grams of fat per cookie, so enjoy them in moderation!

Pecan sandies typically have around 160 calories per serving, with about 8 grams of sugar. They're not very high in other nutrients, but pecans do offer some healthy fats and protein. It's good to enjoy them in moderation if you're watching your sugar intake.

Pecan sandies are yummy, but watch out for the sugar and fat - treat yourself, but maybe don't go overboard!

Back