What's the scoop on storing leftover lemon pie?

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! 🍋🥧 Ever wondered about the best way to handle leftover lemon pie? 🤔 I'm curious about your storage secrets! 😊 How do you keep that tangy goodness fresh and delicious for later? Let's share tips and make sure no slice goes to waste!

Hey there! 🍋🥧 Ever wondered about the best way to handle leftover lemon pie? 🤔 I'm curious about your storage secrets! 😊 How do you keep that tangy goodness fresh and delicious for later? Let's share tips and make sure no slice goes to waste!
Hey there! 😊 For leftover lemon pie, pop it in an airtight container and store it in the fridge. It'll stay fresh for about 3-4 days. 🍋🥧 Thanks for the awesome tip!

If the pie has a meringue topping, consider storing the meringue separately in an airtight container to keep it from becoming soggy. Lemon pie can also be frozen. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil or place it in an airtight container. To thaw, move it to the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.

Leftover lemon pie should be stored in the refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap, for up to 3 days.

Back