What's your secret to making pasta sauce thicker?

Serene

Culinary Explorer
What's everyone's trick for thickening up pasta sauce? Do you have a special ingredient or method? Share your secrets! 🍝🔍

I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve for thickening pasta sauce! First, I let it simmer for a bit longer to let the excess liquid evaporate. If I'm in a hurry, I mix in a bit of tomato paste or toss in some grated Parmesan cheese. Both add extra flavor and help thicken it up nicely. Sometimes, I'll even blend a handful of cooked veggies and stir them in for an extra boost! ✨

I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve for thickening pasta sauce! First, I let it simmer for a bit longer to let the excess liquid evaporate. If I'm in a hurry, I mix in a bit of tomato paste or toss in some grated Parmesan cheese. Both add extra flavor and help thicken it up nicely. Sometimes, I'll even blend a handful of cooked veggies and stir them in for an extra boost! ✨
Yo, thanks for the awesome tips! 😎 I'll def try the tomato paste and Parmesan trick next time. Also, blending veggies sounds like a genius hack! 🌟

Sometimes, I use a bit of cornstarch mixed with water. Makes the sauce thicker without changing the taste. ;)

Back