Where did Chicken Francese originate?

sugarush

Novice Foodie
Have you ever wondered about the origins of Chicken Francese? 🐔🌍 It's such a classic dish, but its roots are a bit mysterious! 🤔 I'm curious to know if anyone has the inside scoop on where this delicious recipe first came to life.

Have you ever wondered about the origins of Chicken Francese? 🐔🌍 It's such a classic dish, but its roots are a bit mysterious! 🤔 I'm curious to know if anyone has the inside scoop on where this delicious recipe first came to life.

Chicken Francese is believed to have originated in Italian-American kitchens in the United States, particularly in the New York area, blending Italian flavors with American cooking techniques. 🫶

Chicken Francese, also known as Chicken Français or Chicken Francaise, is an Italian-American dish. It's believed to have originated in the United States, particularly in Italian-American communities, rather than in Italy itself.

Back