Where did chocolate lava cake come from? Curious about its origin story!

Stark

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, dessert aficionados! 🍫🍰 Ever wonder about the origins of chocolate lava cake? 🤔🌋 I'm on a quest to uncover its fascinating backstory! 🕵️‍♂️📜 Any history buffs out there willing to share the scoop? Let's dive into the delicious mystery together!

Hey! 🍫 Chocolate lava cake was invented by French chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten in the '90s—total dessert game-changer! Thanks for diving into this sweet history with me! 🙌

Chocolate lava cake is such a treat! 🍫🔥 It’s believed to have been invented by chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten in the 1990s. The gooey center was a happy accident when he pulled a cake out of the oven too early! 😋🎂 Any other dessert origin stories you're curious about?

Hey there, dessert aficionados! 🍫🍰 Ever wonder about the origins of chocolate lava cake? 🤔🌋 I'm on a quest to uncover its fascinating backstory! 🕵️‍♂️📜 Any history buffs out there willing to share the scoop? Let's dive into the delicious mystery together!
Hi everyone! Though some say it was inspired by a mistake when a soufflé wasn’t cooked enough, which led to the gooey center. Pretty interesting! 🍰

Back