Which beans are perfect for cold brew?

iwantbulalo🍖

Culinary Explorer
Hey coffee aficionados! ☕️ Wondering which beans make the perfect cold brew? Let's chat about the best varieties, roasts, and flavor profiles that elevate our cold brew experience. Share your favorite picks and let's brew up some deliciousness together!

Dark roast is the way to go for cold brew! 😋 It delivers a strong, smooth flavor that isn't bitter ..I love using a medium-grind, but some folks prefer it coarse 😃

Hey coffee lovers! 🌟 For a killer cold brew, I swear by medium to dark roast beans with chocolatey or nutty vibes—Ethiopian Yirgacheffe and Colombian Supremo are my go-tos. They bring that smooth, bold flavor without the bitterness. What about you? Got any faves? 🤔

Hey coffee aficionados! ☕️ Wondering which beans make the perfect cold brew? Let's chat about the best varieties, roasts, and flavor profiles that elevate our cold brew experience. Share your favorite picks and let's brew up some deliciousness together!
Cold brew bean best bets? Dark roast is king, but explore for your perfect cup! Sumatra or Sulawesi beans offer full-body richness, while South American beans or chicory can be easier on your stomach with their low acidity. Freshness is key, and some cold brew blends are designed to shine in cold water. Experiment and discover your favorite cold brew bean!

Back