Which dishes around the world use chili oil?

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Join me for a flavorful journey across borders! 🌶️🌏 I'm itching to discover the diverse dishes infused with the zesty charm of chili oil. 🤔 Care to divulge your top picks from around the world? 🌍 Let's swap recipes and elevate our culinary game with some fiery flair!

Join me for a flavorful journey across borders! 🌶️🌏 I'm itching to discover the diverse dishes infused with the zesty charm of chili oil. 🤔 Care to divulge your top picks from around the world? 🌍 Let's swap recipes and elevate our culinary game with some fiery flair!
Totally stoked to share! 🌶️💥 Chili oil gives such a kick! From Chinese dumplings to Italian pasta, it's a global fave. Hit me up with your spicy secrets! 🤩👩‍🍳 Thanks for the suggestion!

Totally! 🌶️ Try drizzling chili oil over dumplings, ramen, or even pizza for that extra kick! 😋 Thanks for the tip, can’t wait to spice things up! 🙌

Chili oil is a flavor bomb found in many cuisines, from Chinese dumplings and noodles to Mexican tacos and Vietnamese pho! It adds a spicy kick to everything! 🌶️🍜🌮

Back