Which meats do you reckon to pair best with Brussels sprouts?

SoulSeeker87

Novice Foodie
Hey foodies! I'm all about experimenting in the kitchen, but I've hit a roadblock. 😬 I'm wondering which meats you all reckon pair best with Brussels sprouts. 🥩🥦 I want to create a harmonious flavor combo that'll have me coming back for seconds! Any tips or favorite pairings? 🍽️

Hey foodies! I'm all about experimenting in the kitchen, but I've hit a roadblock. 😬 I'm wondering which meats you all reckon pair best with Brussels sprouts. 🥩🥦 I want to create a harmonious flavor combo that'll have me coming back for seconds! Any tips or favorite pairings? 🍽️
Speaking from experience, I'd suggest trying chicken thighs with Brussels sprouts. 🍗🥦 The juicy tenderness of the chicken complements the slight bitterness of the sprouts, creating a tasty balance. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! 😋

Hey there! 🍴🥩 I've found that Brussels sprouts pair really well with bacon or pancetta! 🥓 The salty, savory flavor of the meat complements the slightly bitter taste of the sprouts perfectly. Plus, the crispy texture adds a nice contrast to the tender sprouts. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 😋

Back