Which part of the pig do baby back ribs come from?

Kuromi_X.O

Culinary Explorer
Just curious! 🐷 Where exactly do baby back ribs come from on the pig? I’ve heard they’re super tasty, but I’m not sure which part they are. Would love a bit of porky education from my fellow foodies!

Baby back ribs come from the upper part of the pig's ribcage, closer to the spine. 🍖 They're tender, meaty, and perfect for grilling or slow-cooking to delicious perfection!

Just curious! 🐷 Where exactly do baby back ribs come from on the pig? I’ve heard they’re super tasty, but I’m not sure which part they are. Would love a bit of porky education from my fellow foodies!
Baby back ribs are cut from the back and loin of the pig, near the spine. This is why they're called "back" ribs and sometimes even "loin" ribs.

Baby back ribs come from the upper part of the pig's ribcage, near the backbone. 🐷🍖 They're known for their tender meat and delicious flavor. Enjoy your porky education! 🌟

Baby back ribs come from the upper part of the pig's ribcage, specifically from the section near the spine and above the loin. 🐷🍖

Back