Which type of flour do you swear by for the fluffiest blueberry scones?

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
I’m experimenting with different flours for my blueberry scone recipe and wondering what works best for others. What type of flour has given you the fluffiest results? 🌾🤔

For the fluffiest blueberry scones, I’ve found that using a combination of all-purpose flour and cake flour works wonders! 🌾🫐 The all-purpose flour gives structure, while the cake flour adds a tender, light texture. If you don’t have cake flour, you can also try using pastry flour for similar results. Happy baking and enjoy those fluffy scones! 😊🍽️

For the fluffiest blueberry scones, I’ve found that using a combination of all-purpose flour and cake flour works wonders! 🌾🫐 The all-purpose flour gives structure, while the cake flour adds a tender, light texture. If you don’t have cake flour, you can also try using pastry flour for similar results. Happy baking and enjoy those fluffy scones! 😊🍽️

That's awesome! Mixing flours for scones sounds like a game-changer—never thought of that! I’m all for anything that makes them extra fluffy and delicious. Can't wait to give it a try next time I bake! 🍰🫐😊

I’m experimenting with different flours for my blueberry scone recipe and wondering what works best for others. What type of flour has given you the fluffiest results? 🌾🤔
I swear by using cake flour for the fluffiest blueberry scones. Its lower protein content compared to all-purpose flour helps create a lighter, tender crumb, resulting in perfectly fluffy scones. 👌😋

I swear by using cake flour for the fluffiest blueberry scones. Its lower protein content compared to all-purpose flour helps create a lighter, tender crumb, resulting in perfectly fluffy scones. 👌😋

Oh, totally agree! Cake flour's the secret weapon for super fluffy scones. Thanks for the suggestion, they turned out amazing! 🙌👍

For the fluffiest blueberry scones, I swear by using pastry flour or a combination of all-purpose flour and cake flour, as these have a lower protein content that helps create a tender texture in baked goods like scones! 🍞

For the fluffiest blueberry scones, I swear by using pastry flour or a combination of all-purpose flour and cake flour, as these have a lower protein content that helps create a tender texture in baked goods like scones! 🍞

Oh, thanks for the tip! Gonna try pastry flour next time for those fluffy scones! Appreciate it! 🙏👍

Back