Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert

Idris

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, I'm thrilled to share my recipe for Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert, it's a mouthwatering appetizer that's perfect for entertaining or indulging in a cozy night at home. When baked until gooey and melted, this Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert becomes the ultimate comfort food that's guaranteed to impress your guests or loved ones. Let's dive into the recipe and elevate our appetizer game with this irresistible dish!
1783×1568
777.5 kB

Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert.jpg

Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 1 wheel of Camembert cheese
  • 2 tablespoons whisky
  • 1/4 cup mixed nuts (such as walnuts, pecans, and almonds), chopped
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
  • Crackers, bread, or sliced apples, for serving
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Remove any packaging from the Camembert cheese and place it in a small baking dish or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  3. Using a sharp knife, score a shallow crosshatch pattern on the top of the Camembert cheese.
  4. Drizzle the whisky over the top of the scored cheese, allowing it to seep into the cuts.
  5. In a small bowl, mix together the chopped nuts, honey, and fresh rosemary until well combined.
  6. Spoon the nut mixture evenly over the top of the Camembert cheese, pressing gently to adhere.
  7. Bake the Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is soft and gooey, and the nuts are toasted and fragrant.
  8. Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly before serving.
  9. Serve the Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert warm, alongside crackers, bread, or sliced apples for dipping.

Oh, my taste buds are tingling just thinking about that Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert! 🧀🥃 The combination of creamy cheese, rich whisky, and crunchy nuts sounds like pure heaven. Definitely adding this to my must-try list for the next gathering! Thanks for sharing your mouthwatering creation!

Whoa, this Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert recipe is pure genius! 🧀🥃 The combination of gooey melted cheese, aromatic whisky, and crunchy nuts is a match made in flavor heaven. It's the perfect appetizer to elevate any gathering or cozy night in. Plus, the presentation is so impressive—just imagine dipping a crusty baguette into that molten cheese goodness! 😍🥖Can't wait to give it a try and savor every cheesy, boozy bite!

Oh, the sheer delight of Whisky & Nut Baked Camembert! 🧀🥃✨ Imagine the creamy indulgence of Camembert cheese, gently warmed to gooey perfection, infused with the rich, smoky notes of whisky and the satisfying crunch of toasted nuts. 🤤🌰🔥 With each decadent bite, it's like a flavor explosion that dances on your palate, leaving you utterly enchanted and craving more! 💫🍴

Back