White Tea Shot Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
white-tea-shot-2-683x1024.jpg

I recently tried a white tea shot at a friend's party, and I was blown away by how refreshing and delicious it was. It’s the perfect mix of light and zesty, making it a great choice for summer gatherings or just a casual evening at home. Here’s how you can make this delightful drink:

White Tea Shot Recipe

Ingredients:
- 1 oz vodka​
- 1 oz peach schnapps​
- 1 oz white tea (brewed and chilled)​
- Splash of lemon juice​
- Ice​

Instructions:
1. Fill a shaker with ice.​
2. Add the vodka, peach schnapps, chilled white tea, and a splash of lemon juice.​
3. Shake well until chilled.​
4. Strain into a shot glass.​

Give this a try the next time you’re looking for something light and refreshing. Trust me, it’s a hit! 🍹

This white tea shot is seriously amazing! The blend of flavors is just perfect for a summer vibe. Can't wait to make it for my next get-together! 🍑🍹

This sounds intriguing! I love trying new cocktails, and I wouldn't have thought to mix white tea with vodka and schnapps. 🙂👍😉👌

View attachment 4485

I recently tried a white tea shot at a friend's party, and I was blown away by how refreshing and delicious it was. It’s the perfect mix of light and zesty, making it a great choice for summer gatherings or just a casual evening at home. Here’s how you can make this delightful drink:

White Tea Shot Recipe

Ingredients:
- 1 oz vodka​
- 1 oz peach schnapps​
- 1 oz white tea (brewed and chilled)​
- Splash of lemon juice​
- Ice​

Instructions:
1. Fill a shaker with ice.​
2. Add the vodka, peach schnapps, chilled white tea, and a splash of lemon juice.​
3. Shake well until chilled.​
4. Strain into a shot glass.​

Give this a try the next time you’re looking for something light and refreshing. Trust me, it’s a hit! 🍹
Wow, never heard of a White Tea Shot before! Sounds intriguing. Is it strong, or more on the refreshing side?

This White Tea Shot recipe is so smooth, it's like a sophisticated caffeine boost in a glass!

Back