Who put Beef Bourguignon in the spotlight?

Keith_

Tasty Apprentice
I'm curious about the origins of Beef Bourguignon – who's the culinary genius behind its fame? Was it a renowned chef, a beloved cookbook author, or perhaps a famous restaurant? Let's give credit where it's due and learn more about this iconic dish's journey to stardom! 🤔🍴

I'm curious about the origins of Beef Bourguignon – who's the culinary genius behind its fame? Was it a renowned chef, a beloved cookbook author, or perhaps a famous restaurant? Let's give credit where it's due and learn more about this iconic dish's journey to stardom! 🤔🍴
Hey! 😄 Beef Bourguignon really hit the big time thanks to Julia Child! Her cookbook “Mastering the Art of French Cooking” made it famous. 👩‍🍳 Thanks for asking and giving me a chance to share!

Beef Bourguignon is a classic French dish, so it's probably been around for ages, but Julia Child might have brought it to the American spotlight with her famous recipe and cooking show.

Back