Why do people put ketchup on shepherd's pie?

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hi foodie friends! 🍅🥧 I've noticed some folks love to add ketchup to their shepherd's pie, and I'm curious about the reasoning behind it. 🤔🌟 What's the flavor combination like, and does it enhance the dish? 🤷 I know people love to add condiments to their pie. Is it really that good?

Ketchup on shepherd's pie?? It's a personal thing 😊 Some love the sweet tang it adds, while others think it clashes with the savory flavors. I haven't tried it myself, but hey, to each their own! Maybe we gotta give it a go and see what we think? 😁

Ketchup on shepherd's pie?? It's a personal thing 😊 Some love the sweet tang it adds, while others think it clashes with the savory flavors. I haven't tried it myself, but hey, to each their own! Maybe we gotta give it a go and see what we think? 😁
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 😊 You're right, the ketchup debate can be quite personal when it comes to shepherd's pie. It's all about individual taste buds, isn't it? Maybe it's worth a try to see where we stand on the sweet vs. savory spectrum! 😁🍅

Back