Why do you put oil in pizza sauce?

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Have you ever wondered about reason behind tossing oil into our beloved pizza sauce? 🤔 I mean, it's not like pizza isn't already rich in flavor, right? But here's the thing: I've always been curious about culinary choices and their hidden motivations. So, why exactly do we add oil to our pizza sauce? Do any food enthusiasts out there care to share their insights? 🍅

Have you ever wondered about reason behind tossing oil into our beloved pizza sauce? 🤔 I mean, it's not like pizza isn't already rich in flavor, right? But here's the thing: I've always been curious about culinary choices and their hidden motivations. So, why exactly do we add oil to our pizza sauce? Do any food enthusiasts out there care to share their insights? 🍅
I think oil in pizza sauce also helps prevent the sauce from drying out during baking, ensuring a moist and flavorful pizza 🍕. Though, if you're watching your oil intake, you can achieve similar results by using a higher water content sauce or adding a splash of broth.

In my experience, adding oil to pizza sauce helps create a smoother texture. 🍕 I think it helps the flavors meld better, though some prefer a simpler sauce. 😄

Back