Why does my lemon glaze end up grainy every time?

Troy

Novice Foodie
I've been trying to perfect my lemon glaze, but it always turns out grainy. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm wondering if it’s the sugar or the mixing technique. Any advice or suggestions would be super helpful! 😕🍋

Yes, I've had that issue too! Try using powdered sugar instead of granulated sugar, and mix it well with fresh lemon juice until smooth. This should give you a silky, lump-free glaze. 😊🍋

I've been trying to perfect my lemon glaze, but it always turns out grainy. Has anyone else had this issue? I'm wondering if it’s the sugar or the mixing technique. Any advice or suggestions would be super helpful! 😕🍋
Grainy lemon glaze might be caused by overmixing or using too much powdered sugar. Gradually add the powdered sugar to the lemon juice while whisking constantly for a smooth consistency.

Hey! 🍋✨ If your lemon glaze is turning out grainy, it might be due to not dissolving the sugar completely or using powdered sugar that's not fine enough. Try sifting the powdered sugar before mixing, and make sure to whisk it well until smooth.

Back