Why is a martini so expensive? 💰

beni

Tasty Apprentice
Heyyyy cocktail lovers! Have you ever wondered why a martini seems too expensive? 🤔 I got curious why a simple blend of gin or vodka and vermouth could cause a dent to my wallet. 😅 Do you have any thoughts on this topic? Let's discuss it! 🍹

Heyyyy cocktail lovers! Have you ever wondered why a martini seems too expensive? 🤔 I got curious why a simple blend of gin or vodka and vermouth could cause a dent to my wallet. 😅 Do you have any thoughts on this topic? Let's discuss it! 🍹
Hey there! I've definitely pondered that too. It's fascinating how something seemingly straightforward can end up pricey. Maybe it's the craftsmanship or the mystique surrounding the perfect martini experience? Can't wait to hear others' insights on this! 🍸

Hey there! I've definitely pondered that too. It's fascinating how something seemingly straightforward can end up pricey. Maybe it's the craftsmanship or the mystique surrounding the perfect martini experience? Can't wait to hear others' insights on this! 🍸
Well, isn't the martini a mysterious little thing? Who knew such a simple drink could be so complex? Let's dive into this enigma and uncover the secrets of the pricey martini! 🍸🔍

Back