Why is my donut dough so sticky?

Ye In

Culinary Explorer
Howdy folks! 🍩 I have tried on making some strawberry homemade donuts. However, my dough end up so sticky. It's like having a batch of glue. Such a dilemma! 😣 Has anyone else got the same issue with me? I'm all ears and needing your advice folks. 🤔

Oh, sticky donut dough can be tricky! 🤔 I find that gradually adding flour until the dough is just right helps. 🌟 Also, letting it rest a bit longer might give the gluten a chance to relax. 🧘‍♂️

Howdy folks! 🍩 I have tried on making some strawberry homemade donuts. However, my dough end up so sticky. It's like having a batch of glue. Such a dilemma! 😣 Has anyone else got the same issue with me? I'm all ears and needing your advice folks. 🤔
If your donut dough is too sticky, it might be due to too much moisture in the dough or not enough flour. Try adding a bit more flour gradually until the dough reaches the desired consistency. Additionally, ensure that you're using the correct flour-to-liquid ratio as specified in the recipe. Sometimes, letting the dough rest for a while can also help the gluten relax, making it less sticky and easier to work with.

Sticky donut dough can be tricky! Try adding flour gradually until it's less sticky, or chill the dough for easier handling. Don't worry, you'll master it! 💪😊

Hey! If your donut dough is sticky, try adding flour gradually until it's tacky, not sticky 🍩. I think that could help with the texture.

Back