Winter Melon Soup Pork Rib Recipe

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
Winter Melon Soup Pork Rib Recipe.jpg
Hey everyone! I recently tried making Winter Melon Soup with Pork Ribs, and it turned out to be a comforting and nourishing dish perfect for chilly days. I couldn't wait to share this heartwarming recipe with all of you!

Ingredients:
  • 500g pork ribs, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1 medium-sized winter melon, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
  • 8 cups water
  • 2 slices ginger
  • Salt to taste
  • Optional: chopped green onions for garnish
Instructions:
  1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil over high heat.
  2. Add the pork ribs and ginger slices to the boiling water.
  3. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and simmer for about 1 to 1.5 hours, or until the pork ribs are tender.
  4. Add the winter melon chunks to the pot and continue to simmer for another 20-30 minutes, or until the winter melon is soft and translucent.
  5. Season the soup with salt to taste.
  6. Remove the ginger slices and discard them.
  7. Serve the Winter Melon Soup with Pork Ribs hot, garnished with chopped green onions if desired.
It's a simple yet satisfying soup that's sure to warm you up from the inside out. Let me know if you give it a try and how it turns out for you! 🍲🥄😊

Your Winter Melon Soup Pork Rib recipe sounds like the ultimate comfort food for chilly days! 🍲❄️ There's just something so soothing about a hearty soup packed with tender pork ribs and nourishing winter melon. I can already imagine cozying up with a bowl of this deliciousness—it's like a warm hug from the inside out! Thanks for sharing this cozy recipe with us! 🥣😋

Back