Yo, how much protein am I getting from these peanut butter balls?

Coco

Culinary Explorer
💪 I'm trying to up my protein intake, and these balls seem like a tasty way to do it. Can someone break down the protein content for me? Gotta make sure I'm fueling those gains! 🥜

Hey there! Peanut butter is actually packed with protein, so those balls should give you a good boost. Depending on your recipe, you're probably looking at around 6-8 grams of protein per ball, give or take. But hey, don't quote me on that, it really depends on what else you've got in there. Happy snacking and lifting! 💪🥜

Hey there! Peanut butter is actually packed with protein, so those balls should give you a good boost. Depending on your recipe, you're probably looking at around 6-8 grams of protein per ball, give or take. But hey, don't quote me on that, it really depends on what else you've got in there. Happy snacking and lifting! 💪🥜
Totally agree, peanut butter's my go-to snack for a protein punch. 🥜

Peanut butter balls are indeed a yummy choice for boosting your protein intake! Let's break it down. Typically, peanut butter is a good source of protein, offering around 7-8 grams per 2 tablespoons. So, if your peanut butter balls contain, say, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, you're looking at around 14-16 grams of protein just from the peanut butter alone🥜

Back