Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer

Hey everyone! I'm starting a healthier lifestyle and decided to kick it off with nutritious breakfasts. Just made the easiest Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits! 🥣✨ Layers of creamy vanilla yogurt, fresh berries, and crunchy granola. Perfect for a quick, healthy treat! 🍓🫐🥄 #Yum #HealthyEats #FreshStart

Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits​

Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits (1).jpg

Ingredients

• 3 cups vanilla nonfat yogurt
  • 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen strawberries in juice
  • 1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries
  • 1 cup high-quality granola
Directions

1. Spoon 1/3 cup of vanilla yogurt into the bottom of each of 4 tall glasses.
  2. Mix the defrosted strawberries and their juice with the fresh berries.
  3. Alternate layers of the berry mixture, granola, and yogurt until the glasses are filled to the top.
  4. Serve the parfaits immediately to ensure the granola stays crunchy.

Starting my healthy journey with these yummy Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits! 🍓

Attachments

• Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits (1).jpg
    Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits (1).jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 73

Hey everyone! I'm starting a healthier lifestyle and decided to kick it off with nutritious breakfasts. Just made the easiest Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits! 🥣✨ Layers of creamy vanilla yogurt, fresh berries, and crunchy granola. Perfect for a quick, healthy treat! 🍓🫐🥄 #Yum #HealthyEats #FreshStart

Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits​

View attachment 3545

Ingredients

• 3 cups vanilla nonfat yogurt
  • 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen strawberries in juice
  • 1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries
  • 1 cup high-quality granola
Directions

1. Spoon 1/3 cup of vanilla yogurt into the bottom of each of 4 tall glasses.
  2. Mix the defrosted strawberries and their juice with the fresh berries.
  3. Alternate layers of the berry mixture, granola, and yogurt until the glasses are filled to the top.
  4. Serve the parfaits immediately to ensure the granola stays crunchy.

Starting my healthy journey with these yummy Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits!
64×64 png
4.7 kB

🍓
Yum, yogurt and fruit parfaits are such a refreshing and healthy treat! Perfect for breakfast or a snack. Can't wait to make some! 🍓🥄

Yay! So easy and perfect for a healthy grab-and-go breakfast :love: Love the layers of yogurt, fruit, and granola—it's like a party in a cup! 😋💯
Absolutely! I'm thrilled you enjoyed it! 😊 It's definitely my go-to for a quick and nutritious breakfast too. Love that you appreciate the layers—I totally agree, it's like a flavor party in every bite! Thanks for the love! 💕

I'm curious why you recommend defrosted strawberries but only fresh berries? I'm trying to make a bunch of parfaits for a brunch and would prefer to use frozen fruit as much as possible. What are the pros/cons of using frozen vs fresh, and in this case a mix of frozen and fresh?

Congratulations for breaking the health habit! These creamy yogurt, gorgeous berries, and crispy granola make these yogurt and fruit parfaits irresistible. Delicious! 🍏👐🥄

Back